This Policy discusses the personal information that Nanny Rose obtains from you, the User, the Client on nannyrose.com. “Personal Information” refers to information that enables you to be identified directly or indirectly - information connected to your name.
We receive and store information you knowingly provide us, such as: name, email address, mobile number, and shipping address. We also maintain a record of your purchases and transactions on our site.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on nannyrose.com. Technical Data is information that does not identify a specific User.
Cookies - cookies are information saved on a User’s computer or other Internet-connected device. Cookies remember information about the User’s activities and preferences on the site.
Web Beacons, Clear Pixels, or Pixel Tags - these are small graphic images on a web-page or in an email that allow us to determine whether pages or advertisements are clicked by Users.
Web Server Logs - these are information from the User’s browser that may include IP Address, browser type, internet service provider.
Geographic Location - this technology allows us to determine the User’s location. You may be asked to manually provide location information or general location information may also automatically be provided by your web browser.
Nanny Rose primarily uses the information it collects for the ff.:
• to provide you with products, information, and services.
• to contact you for account and promotional purposes.
• to detect fraudulent or suspicious transactions.
• to assess the activities and online behavior of our website Users.
• to conduct and maintain legitimate business records.
Nanny Rose will not rent, share, nor disclose your information with other parties except in the ff. circumstances:
• service providers - for order fulfilment, sending subscribed marketing emails and (text) messages, analyzing customer data, marketing assistance, payment processing, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
• to comply with law or legal process - to protect the legal rights of our company, employees, agents and affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our Users.
• business transition - in the event that we sell, merge, or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
We take date protection seriously and maintain appropriate procedural safeguards to keep information confidential.
• Your account is protected by an encrypted password. Please do not share your password with any individual.
• Information is stored on a secure server that only authorized personnel have access to.
• Extra sensitive information, such as credit card details, are encrypted using SSL technology.
While it is our endeavor to protect the information in our possession, the inherent nature of the Internet has its own risk factors. We cannot guarantee that information will always be safe from intrusion and hackers.
You can choose what you share and how your information is used.
• Access and Correct - you can update your name, email address, and other preferences by logging into your account.
• Promotional Materials - you can “unsubscribe” to any of our promotional materials by clicking the Unsubscribe button in any email or by sending us a message through firstname.lastname@example.org
Do note that certain information (name, complete shipping address, and contact number) are required for us to be able to fulfill your order/s.