Honey Wax All-Natural Hair Remover
Our Honey Wax removes hair down to the roots. A complete & all natural DIY kit that is safe for sensitive skin and delicate areas. Use hot or cold and enjoy smooth, hair-free skin that lasts up to 4 weeks.
This option is currently sold out.
Your package contains (1) 50 grams of all natural honey wax; (3) reusable & washable cloth strips; (2) wooden applicators
Your package contains (1) 100 grams of all natural honey wax; (4) reusable & washable cloth strips; (2) wooden applicators
Your package contains (1) 200 grams of all natural honey wax; (5) reusable & washable cloth strips; (2) wooden applicators
To use cold:
Proceed to step 2.
To use hot:
1. Simply unscrew cap and place in a microwave on low for 10-20 seconds, just enough to soften the mixture to a spreadable consistency. Stir the wax until it is cool enough for application. Repeat this step throughout the waxing process as needed.
2. For optimal results, prep your skin by washing the area with soap and water to remove any oils/lotion. Pat dry and apply powder to soak up any residual moisture.
3. Using the applicator, spread a thin layer of the wax in the direction of hair growth. Doing so will ensure that the wax fully adheres to the hair.
4. Put a strip over the area in the same direction of hair growth, leaving the end clear for you to pull from. Smoothen out any air bubbles.
5. Swiftly pull the end of the cloth in the opposite direction—against hair growth. Repeat steps 3-5 as needed.
6. Easily remove wax residue on skin with damp cloth. Allow pores to close by letting skin rest for at least 30 minutes before completely washing the area.
• Do not use on broken and irritated skin.
• Do not use if you are allergic to bee products.
• Waxing extra long/short hair is challenging. Make sure hair is at least 1/4 inch when waxing.
• Reddening of the skin after waxing is normal.
• Cloth strips and applicators are reusable—wash with soapy water after use and hang to dry.
• After waxing, tightly seal your kit and keep in a cool, dry place. When properly stored, your kit should last up to three years.
Honey Sugar (Unrefined and Unbleached), Citrofortunella Microcarpa (Kalamansi) Extract