Ginger Oregano Tea
Bringing out more of what we’ve been saving up “for the rainy days.” It seems apt to make good use of them now. Oregano and ginger are both potent ingredients that help fight bacteria and viruses, reduce inflammation, and ease colds and flu.
Ginger Oregano Tea Recipe:
- Add 5 slices of ginger and 3-5 oregano leaves in 800 ml water.
- Bring to a simmer and allow it to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Add a teabag of black or green tea to steep for about 3 minutes
- Add the juice of 5 pcs. of calamansi and honey to taste
You can finish off with calamansi juice for added vitamins, and honey (manuka, if available) for a good dose of antioxidants—both to up your immunity.
Feel free to play around the recipe. Add more ginger if you want more spice. Use fresh or dehydrated herbs.
Another immune-boosting drink—with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-viral, antibacterial properties. Here goes:
- Dehydrated turmeric
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
- Dehydrated cinnamon leaves
Add 800 ml water and bring it to a simmer. Allow herbs to infuse over very low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Strain and enjoy as is or add calamansi juice and honey.
We hope you enjoyed your cup of immune-boosting drinks. Let's raise our glass to healthy and mindful living! Feel free to share the recipe with your friends.
P.S. Posting your photos while prepping any of these drinks? Don't forget to tag us @nannyroseph on Instagram and Facebook. Thank you! 🤗